Pulmonary Alveolar Carcinoma – Diagnostic Chart
Fear of death-panic-conflict
- Left alveoli: formerly only for CO2 elimination, now also O2 uptake.
- Right alveoli: formerly only for O2 uptake, now also CO2 elimination.
- Diagnosis shock: “You have cancer!”
- “I lost my breath!”
- “I thought I was going to die!”
In the brainstem (pons), right dorsal (backward)
Round-looking or flat-growing alveolar adeno-ca of the resorptive grade. So-called. Pulmonary round nodules that grow only until the resolution of the fear of death conflict.
In the presence of mycobacteria (TBC): caseating-necrotizing degradation of the pulmonary nodules with the formation of caverns (emphysema), pulmonary tuberculosis (pneumonic plague). Otherwise encapsulation of compact tumors.
Absorptive type: better resorption of the air morsel
- Fear of death for self = many pulmonary nodules
- Deathly fear for someone else = a single pulmonary nodule