How we protect your privacy
Last Update: July 5, 2022
We’ve broken this policy down into different sections so you can better understand what areas are applicable to you.
POLICY IS PART OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
We do not knowingly provide services or sell products to children. If you are below the age of 16, you may use our website only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information and do not use this website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
2. Personal Information from customers and subscribers
Information we collect from our customers.
In order to offer the Services, we need to collect certain information from our customers. Here is a summary of the information that we collect from our customers and what we do with it:
- We collect your name, email address, and IP address. We need this information to provide you with the Services, for example, to confirm your identity and contact you.
- You may voluntarily provide additional information related to the registered account such as images you choose to upload.
- We collect data about GHk-Academy-hosted webpages, including how you interact with such webpages. We also collect data about how and when you access your account in order to give you access and to continuously improve our Services.
- When you voluntarily share personal information with us, we store that Personal Information.
- When transactions between you and our website involve payment by credit card, debit card, checks, money orders, and/or third party online payment services, we will collect information related to the transaction as part of the course of doing business with you, including billing address, telephone number, and other information related to the transaction.
This information is collected when you sign up for our Services, when you access our Services or otherwise provide us with the information. In some circumstances, when you have given us express permission, we will also use and store your personal information. If you choose to use third-party tools or integrations in connection with your use of our Services, such third-party tools may collect personal information in accordance with their terms. GHk-Academy has no control over third-party tools or integrations, and you expressly acknowledge that GHk-Academy is not responsible for the privacy practices associated with such tools and integrations.
3. Information from Affiliates
Individuals who qualify as affiliate are businesses or individuals that have agreed to specific terms to work with GHk-Academy to promote the Service by referring clients to GHk-Academy.
Here is a little more about the information that we collect about affiliates.
- We may collect your name, company name, website, social media usernames/handles, phone number(s), address, business type, email address, PayPal Account, and GST/HST number (or local tax identifiers).
- We collect data about the GHk-Academy-hosted webpages that you visit and how and when you access your account, including information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address. We use this information to give you access and to improve our Services.
- We may also use Personal Information in other cases where you have given us express permission.
- We collect this information when you sign up for a Affiliate Account. We also collect any additional information that you might provide to us.
4. Information from GHk-Academy website visitors and users
- We collect information from visitors to the GHk-Academywebsite including your IP address and how you interact with our website. We also collect information such as when you visited, the website from where you came prior to visiting us, the website where you go when you leave our website, your computer’s operating system, location data, and the type of web browser that you are using.
- We also collect Personal Information submitted by you via any messaging or email feature available from our website.
- We may also receive Personal Information when you submit help tickets or make other requests to GHk-Academyvia our website,
- For all those that email us for support we collect name, email address, location, GHk-Academysite address,
- If you use our forum or community, we collect your name and any content that you post.
We collect this information when you visit GHk-Academy-hosted webpages, use Services offered on our website or engage with us either by email, web form, instant message, phone, or post content on or through our website (including forums, blogs and via any Messaging Feature). We also collect any
additional information that you might provide to us. We use this information to provide and enhance our Services (including servicing your account, if applicable), and answer any questions you may have.
5. Information from cookies and similar tracking technology
6. Information that we share with third parties
GHk-Academy works with third parties to help provide you with our Services and we may share Personal Information with them to support these efforts. In certain limited circumstances, we may also be required to share information with third parties to conform to legal requirements or to respond to lawful
requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Personal Information may be shared with third parties to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to the Services, or as otherwise required by law.
Personal Information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding. If this happens, we will post a notice on our homepage.
GHk-Academy will ask for your consent before sharing your Personal Information with third parties for purposes other than those described in this Section 6.
7. Terminating your relationship with us
When you decide to terminate your relationship with us, you may request that we delete your information. We try our best to comply with such requests but will continue to store archived copies of your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
8. What we don’t do with your Personal Information
We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
9. Keeping your personal information secure
We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details and any other Personal Information entrusted to us. Our information security systems apply to people, processes, and information technology systems on a risk management basis.
We exclusively process payments through PCI DSS Level 1 payment providers, which is the highest level of compliance available.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information.
10. Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
GHk-Academy works with merchants and users around the world, including in the EEA. Please note that as part of our Services, we may transfer your personal information to other regions, including to Canada and the United States.
Additionally, if you are located in the EEA, you have certain rights under European law with respect to your personal data, including the right to request access to, correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data. In order to exercise these rights, please reach out to us using the contact information below.
11. How do we protect your information across borders?
GHk Online Service LLC is an USA company that provides services to customers, and our technology processes data from users, around the world. Accordingly, GHk-Academy may transmit your personal information outside of the country, state, or province in which you are located. GHk-Academy ensures that any such transfer is done in accordance with regulations including transfers to countries where the EC reached an “adequacy decision” about the country where the receiver is based, or transfers being covered by “appropriate safeguards” including, for example, standard contractual clauses.
12. User Names and Passwords
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping the username and password confidential. Do not give your password to anyone. We do not store your password. There is only an Hash of it stored in our database. We can also not give you any information about your password. If you lost it, you can generate a new one by going to the account login page and choose the “Lost your password?” option.
13. Accessing and Correcting your Information
If you have a customer account with us, you can review and change your personal information by logging into the website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
14. Your Voluntary Disclosure of Information to Third Parties Who Are Not Our Suppliers
As noted above, you may choose to provide personal information to website visitors or other third parties who are not our suppliers. Please use caution when doing so. The privacy policies and customs of these third parties determine what is done with your information and GHk-Academy is not responsible for such processing.
We may use autoresponders to communicate with you by e-mail. To protect your privacy, we use a verified opt-in system for such communications and you can always opt-out of such communications using the links contained in each autoresponder message. If you have difficulties opting out, you may contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website, including the illegal acts of third parties (such as criminal hacking).
17. Policy Changes
If you are concerned about the topic covered by this policy, you should read it each time before you use our website. Any questions or concerns about this policy should be brought to our attention by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, or one of the methods provided under Contact Information, and providing us with information relating to your concern.
GHk Online Service, LLC
530-B HARKLE ROAD STE 100
87505 Santa Fe
We hate unsolicited commercial e-mail as much as you do: Spam or junk e-mail, is a disservice to the Internet and our community.
We fully endorse and comply with the requirements of Canada’s anti-spam legislation (CASL) and USA CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act), and all other applicable unsolicited commercial e-mail laws.
If you subscribe to electronic newsletters or other communications from us or our website, you will always have an option to unsubscribe immediately.
If you have additional questions, comments or concerns, please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and providing us with information relating to your concern.
You may also create a support ticket from our website.