Uterine mucosa (corpus uteri-ca) left – Diagnostic Chart
- Ugly, semi-genital conflict, usually with a male.
- Loss-conflict, especially grandmother/grandchild conflict, or also child loss.
Hamer Focus:HH in the middle of the brainstem on the left
Active phase:In the Cavum Uteri (inner cavity), there grows a compact cauliflower-like adeno-ca of secretory quality or a flat growing adeno-ca of absorptive quality because the endometrium of the uterus is modified intestinal mucosa.
- Post-menopausal: the tumor is necrotizing. Fluor vaginalis with possible light bleeding.
- Pre-menopausal or normal menstruating: the tumor is shed again with very severe bleeding and decidua (upper cell layer) at each menstrual bleeding, with or without TB.
- active phase Secretory type: to fill up the man’s ejaculate with secretion if the prostate has not produced enough secretion, thereby making pregnancy easier.
- Absorptive type: to produce a better, thicker mucosa for the invitation (implantation) of the egg.
Diagnostics Chart Endoderm
Uterus + Ovaries