Laryngeal Asthma – Diagnostic Chart
- male territorial fear conflict
- female scare fright conflict
- handedness and hormonal status are crucial
There are two Hamer Focus involved at the same time.
- HH for the larynx in the crisis
- or any other HH in the cortex of the right hemisphere.
In the schizophrenic constellation, both conflicts are active simultaneously (constant feeling of breathlessness).
Brief schizophrenic constellation in the epileptic crisis, acute respiratory distress crisis).
Schizophrenic constellation with simultaneous conflict activity of another Hamer Focus in the cortex of the right cerebral hemisphere.