with Ing. Helmut Pilhar (Olivia’s father)
the lecturer appointed by Dr. Hamer, MD.
Description, Biological handedness
Knowing biological handedness is at least as important as knowing one’s sex. It can be determined with the help of the so-called clapping test! The biological handedness indicates the partner and mother/child side and can never change in life.
The learning goal is to be able to understand
– why the affected person always has the symptoms on one side of the body and not on the other.
– What determines biological handedness?
– What distinguishes left-handed from right-handed people?
– How can you still find out the biological handedness if the clapping test fails?
– What about the footness or eyeness?
– What influence do hormones have on biological handedness?
Learn more about this in the one-and-a-half-hour educational video.
1st biological law of nature, 2nd biological law of nature, 3rd biological law of nature, 4th biological law of nature, 5th biological law of nature, bacteria, breast intraductal mamma-ca, ectoderm, entoderm, history of development, cerebral cortex, Haeckel Ernst, handedness, germ layers, children, cerebellum, bones, creationists, cerebral medulla, mesoderm, mother nature, mycobacteria, ontogenesis, phylogenesis, fungi, religion, tendonitis, brain stem, animal, scientific diagnosis chart, twins
Video on Demand (VOD) + downloadable MP3-file + downloadable PDF-file