Conflict:Slight defilement conflicts of the face, especially in pubescent.
- for right-handed persons concerning mother or child
- for the left-hander concerning partner
- there are also always local – i.e., person-independent – defilement conflicts (local, on the spot)
Hamer Focus:HH in the dorsal (backward) and lateral (lower) cerebellar region on the right
Active phase:Acne nodes grow in the ca- phase to compact, small, a-melanotic melanoma tumors.
Healing:Acne nodes become caseous necrotizing from bacteria (small abscesses) and can then be squeezed out.
Biological sense:active phase Reinforcement of the old corium skin (dermis), in terms of developmental history, when the overlying squamous epithelium layer did not yet exist.
Notice:Beware of “vicious circles”. One feels again and again defiled or disfigured by one’s own reflection.
- Acne on the face – cheekiness is thrown in your face
- Acne on the back – people speak ill of you